www.AetnaMedicareProducerCertification.com – $50 discount off the AHIP (Total cost: $125)
REQUIRED FOR 2019 – Agent must attend a market-specific training (online or in person) for all states & markets where you plan to sell MA/MAPD products. To sign up, go to www.AetnaMedicareAgentTraining.com.
Annual certification cutoff date to receive renewal commissions: More Information Coming Soon (NOTE: If an agent misses the deadline, renewal commission payments will resume the first month after certifications are completed. They will not be eligible for any missed commission payments during their lapsed period.)
- First, make sure you’re ready to sell for 2018. You must wait at least 48 hours after becoming ready to sell to pre-order kits.
- Login to Producer World.
- Go to the “Individual Medicare” page.
- Scroll down and then click the orange “Order Enrollment Kits.”
- Next, login to the enrollment kit-ordering site using your National Producer Number (NPN).
- Follow the prompts to order your materials.
Applications & Submission:
COMING SOON – 2019 Aetna Coventry Enrollment Options and Fax Numbers
COMING SOON – 2019 Aetna Scope of Appointment Form
COMING SOON – 2019 Aetna Producer Guide
Provider and Formulary Look Up:
If you need to get an Evidence of Coverage or product specifics about Coventry / Aetna / First Health forms not including enrollment kits visit: https://www.aetnamedicare.com/
- Put in a zip code under Enter Zip Code and click on Shop for 2018 plans
- Click View All Plans
- Choose the plan that you want to know more about
- Click on View Plan Details
If you scroll all the way down you can find out information about summary of benefits, formulary, prior authorization, step therapy, evidence of coverage, low income subsidy, and more.
Events, Presentations, and Materials:
Downloading the 2018 Aetna MAPD Consumer Facing Sales Presentation Video (Revised 10/11/2017)
Downloading the 2018 Coventry MAPD Consumer Facing Sales Presentation Video (Revised 10/11/2017)
Compliant Presentations (must be logged into Aetna’s website to access)