This is a part time, in house (not remote) position. This entry level role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Working experience with WordPress and Bootstrap.
- Grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
This is a part time position with potential to lead into a full time position.
Please use the Resume Upload form or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “PART TIME WEB DEVELOPER” to apply for this opening. Be sure to include two (2) personal references and contact/reference information for the last 2 jobs you have held. Make sure to let us know if it is okay to contact any current employers.