Agent Update Memo - February 2022
Below you will find new training and information both from
Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates
- You’ve made promises that we can keep. If you’re interested in buying, selling, or merging an insurance agency, check out Acquisition Pathways!
- A Few Thoughts on Selling your Agency– by Dan Mangus, Vice President of Growth and Development, and a Contributor for NAIFA’s Advisor Today magazine.
- Introducing our revamped Agent Marketing Portfolio (AMP)! Offering 19 all new collections to choose from, place your order today!
- A podcast with a purpose! Listen to A Human Connection with JoAnn Wray on Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Podbean.
- Be sure to try out our No Cost T-65 Locator Tool for Agents.
- Looking for a carrier-specific link or phone number? Use our carrier How to Do Business Guides.
- Here’s a resource to explain what MSA clients can and cannot spend their MSA funds on—
- Use the IRS 502 publication that details tax deductible Medical/Dental expenses
- Get your leads at 50% off with our 2022 Leads Cost-Sharing program!
- CMS released the 2022 Medicare Part B Premiums and Deductibles, be sure to download and save our 2022 Medicare Costs Sheet.
- Have a colleague that’s looking for an upline? Refer an Agent today!
- Medicare Café – Where agents drink java and talk shop!
- Join the conversation every Tuesday at 10AM
- What’s Brewing?– Short and sweet mid-week updates from the hosts of Medicare Café!
- February Virtual Events:
- UnitedHealthcare has moved their yearly rate increase to June.
- At-Home COVID-19 Tests– What’s Brewing? featuring Dan Mangus
- Government might scale back Medicare Part B premium increase.
- CMS Proposes Medicare coverage policy for Monoclonal Antibodies directed against Amyloid for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
- CMS issued guidance on Medicare Advantage Marketing Advertisements
- Submit your Marketing Materials to SMS here!
- We’ll double check everything for compliance and send off to CMS if necessary.
Your prompt and professional service is invaluable to agents in the field. I know I can always count of SMS to give accurate and up-to-date information when I need it. I feel we offer world-class service to our customers and that would not be possible without the help of SMS. Thank you for your remarkable work!
~ Paul K.
cited in article
The Agent Marketing Portfolio (AMP) catalog is an exclusive offer to contracted agents.
Order your custom personalized marketing pieces today!