Agent Update Memo – March 2021
Agent Update Memo - March 2021
Below you will find new training and information both from
Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates
- Submit your order or download and personalize your Spring Newsletter today!
- Enroll your clients with ease using Medicare Center.
- Already using Medicare Center? Check out the recorded training webinar.
- Interview with an SMS Property & Casualty Agent, and what helped him get started with Medicare.
- Print an editable COVID Vaccine and Medicare flyer.
- Plan N is growing in popularity. Check out the Benefits of a Plan N Medicare Supplement.
- Pass along these Winter Weather Tips to your Senior clients. Winter Storms are a crucial time to check in on your elderly clients.
- When Should a Client Start Their Social Security Benefits? Our very own Dan Mangus put together some great information, tips, and links to help guide your clients.
- Use these Office Resources for 2021.
- Information on How Medicare Works with American Indians and Alaska Natives.
- Tips for Building a Solid Business Plan.
- Medicare Matters: Don’t Let Your Clients Fight a Battle Without You: By Dan Mangus, as featured by the National Association of Health Underwriters
- Save the dates, May 12th and 13th, The National Senior Sales Summit is going 100% Virtual for 2021. Get your tickets today!
- Join the conversation! – Medicare Café meets every Tuesday @ 10 AM CST
- March Live Events:
- First-quarter is the perfect time to help your clients stay organized. You can use the Medicare Made Clear Smart Organizer as a free gift.
- Keep our OEP Quick Reference Guide handy for the Open Enrollment Period running until March 31st.
- Plan out the rest of your 1st Quarter Carrier bonuses and trips on our Contests page!
- Save this link with details on the Mail your Clients get from Medicare.
I feel your staff are always friendly and ready to help with any situation. Everyone there is knowledgeable on all our senior market needs!!
~ Starrla N.
cited in article