Agent Update Memo – November 2021
Agent Update Memo - November 2021
Below you will find new training and information both from
Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates
- AEP Hours – October 4thto December 9th
- Monday through Thursday– 7AM to 6PM CST
- Friday– 8AM to 4PM CST
- A podcast with a purpose! Hear behind-the-scenes conversations with Medicare Industry Leaders. Listen to A Human Connection, a podcast with JoAnn Wray!
- November/December To-Do List– Use this checklist to stay productive during AEP and going into next year.
- All things Open Enrollment and AEP can be found in our AEP Toolkit!
- Stay on track with our AEP Month by Month Preparation Guide.
- Looking for turn-key office Medicare resources? Check out our catalog of Printable Office Tools.
- Need to fax an application to our Enrollment Team? Be sure you’ve sent in your 2022 Agent Submission Agreement.
- Attach the Fax Cover Sheet to every paper application you send in.
- Access our library of Webinar Recordings on our Senior Marketing Specialists YouTube channel!
- In a pinch? Submit your Supply Order online through our website.
- Plan out the rest of your 2021 with Carrier Incentives, Bonuses, and Trips!
- Medicare Café– Where agents drink java and talk shop!
- Join the conversation every Tuesday at 10AM.
- What’s Brewing?– Short and sweet mid-week updates from the Hosts of Medicare Café.
- Posted each week on our YouTube Channel!
- November Live Events Calendar
- Download the electronic copy of the 2022 Medicare and You Handbook today!
- Take a look and save the 2022 CMS Landscapes
- Check out our CMS Landscape Walkthrough video.
- The largest increase since 1982, the 2022 Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) was announced.
- The Medicare Cost Sheet is typically released mid-November to mid-December in the Medicare.gov publications portal.
- 2022 MA and PDP Star Ratings have been announced! Make sure your supplies are updated with the correct star ratings.
- Don’t forget about the Part D Senior Savings Model and be sure to download the 2022 Landscape to find participating plans in your area.
- WellCare 2022 Plan Mapping
- CMS issued guidance on Medicare Advantage Marketing Advertisements.
- Submit your Marketing Materials to SMS here! We’ll double check everything for compliance and send off to CMS if necessary.
” Senior Marketing Specialists has been amazing to work with over the past 8 years, and I know they will really be able to help get you up and running. They will help train you, get you contracted, and get you a quoting system to quote the many products in the senior space.”
~ Brandon H.
cited in article