Grass Roots Marketing for Your Agency
By: Will Pierce
As we see marketing efforts continue to pick up, seniors are seeing more and more advertising. It’s becoming harder for them to know who they can trust when making decisions. This is an amazing opportunity to expand on your grassroots marketing efforts to further build your name and trust levels within the community!
HERE ARE A FEW IDEAS TO IMPLEMENT IN 2022 AND BEYOND
- If prospective clients hear your name from a professional they already know and trust, that gives you a huge leg up building that relationship before you even talk to the prospect. This makes professional networking a vital skill to have both on and off the clock, as you never know when the opportunity to establish a new relationship will appear.
- I challenge you to spend a full week improving and building your professional network this year. It will be time extremely well spent and could have many future potential returns.
SUPPORTING A GOOD CAUSE
- Volunteering and philanthropy can be a powerful tool for name and brand recognition.
TEAR OFF FLYERS
- Do you have a local business that lets you leave information? Keep in mind that you’re not only marketing to beneficiaries but their children and caregivers as well. Adding in a tear-off feature can make an impact so anybody interested can tear off your contact information and take it with them.
FACEBOOK OR A WEBSITE
- “Grassroots” looks a little bit different as the virtual world grows, but the premise still remains the same. You’re building a relationship. Your Facebook page or website is a great way for prospective clients to get to know you.
- Having reviews and testimonials listed online do wonders for your traffic, the concept known as “social proof” states prospects are more likely to trust you if they see evidence that others trust you. EVENTS • As venues and places start opening up for events, get back out there for seminars and educational events!