Plan Year Info
Opens July 29, 2020 (Mutual of Omaha is only offering Part D in 2021)
Plan Year Info
- All producers wishing to sell MA and PDP must successfully complete the 2020 AHIP certification and the CMS Medicare and Fraud, Waste, and Abuse training and certification.
- The AHIP certification link can be found on Sales Professional Access (SPA): http://www.mutualofomaha.com/broker
(Products > Medicare Solutions > Sales Tools >Product Education > AHIP Training)
- A $50 discount will be applied when a producer completes certification via our SPA link for a total cost of $125.
- You are allowed three attempts to pass with a minimum score of 90 percent.
- Upon successful completion of the AHIP Certification, you may have your results submitted electronically to Mutual of Omaha. To have your results submitted directly to Mutual of Omaha, you must access the AHIP Training link within SPA. If you’ve taken your AHIP training through another carrier, you can have your results sent to Mutual of Omaha. No need to pay to take
the training again. You’ll find instructions as you click through the AHIP training link on Sales Professional Access.
2020 Mutual of Omaha Product & Benefit Preview
Plans for 2020 in the following areas: San Antonio, Dallas, El Paso, Cincinnati, Denver
- Visit the Medicare Advantage section of our Products page by clicking here.
- Scroll down to the Carrier selection box and select Mutual of Omaha Medicare Advantage (leave the state selection blank). Click Submit.
- Click Mutual of Omaha Medicare Advantage under the Product heading.
For a PDP
- Visit the Prescription Drug Plan section of our Products page by clicking here.
- Scroll down to the Carrier selection box and select Mutual of Omaha Rx (leave the state selection blank). Click Submit.
- Click Mutual of Omaha PDP under the Product heading.