Seminars can be one of the most daunting marketing activities an agent can do.
They can also be the most successful. Considering the many items needed to hold a seminar, here are some prep ideas and notes for you to insure your presentation runs smoothly.
Senior Marketing Specialists has pre-built, compliant seminars and tools you can use to hold your event. Click the topic below to download the presentation, notes, and collateral material for each seminar. Let Senior Marketing Specialists help make your next Medicare seminar your most successful yet.
In addition to seminars, where you are actually teaching consumers about a topic, many agents have great success holding Client Appreciation Events.
Invite your clients and tell them to bring a friend.
Here are some of our favorite ways to have a fun and successful appreciation event.
Table Goodies and Free Stuff With Your Brand or Logo
- Travel Tissues or Hand Sanitizer
- Ink Pens
- Candy and Snacks
- Business Cards
- Brochure on You or Your Agency
- CMS/Medicare Informational Pieces (leave your brand off)
- Carrier Brochures (leave your brand off)
Holding a Raffles or Drawings
- Gift Cards to Local Restaurants
- Grocery Gift Card
- Oil Change Voucher
- Children’s Bicycle or Tricycle with Tassels
- Free Membership to Local Gym
Tip: Sometimes you can get local businesses to donate items to get their name out in the community as well. Don’t feel bad asking. The worst they can do is say no.
Other Fun Event Ideas to Gain Referrals
Send out an invite to your clients and ask them to bring a friend. Invite all your local networking connections as well..
- Picnics at the Local Park
- Open Houses with Refreshments
- Movie Nights
- Sponsoring Other Community Events
- Sponsor or Hold a Bingo or Bowling Tournament or Game
- Free Car Wash Day for Clients
Even if it’s just a fun event, make sure there is an information table with your info available.