At Senior Marketing Specialists we understand the power of social media.
As a business owner, how important is utilizing technology and social media to you? Consider these questions to determine what your goals are and where your needs lie to obtain that goal.
- Do you have a Website? Why or why not?
- Google your name and agency. What comes up?
- Audit your website – Is it clean looking? Updated? Easy to contact you?
- What things do you want to communicate to clients on your website?
- Are you on Social Media? Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.?
- Do you have a Business Facebook Page?
- What do you want to accomplish with your Business Facebook page?
Before you start to worry about content and management, lets take a moment to make sure you have the tools you need to get your page setup. Check out our social media walk through to go step by step in getting your pages setup.
So you have a Facebook Page, now what? Where do I get content? What do I post? How often?
Lucky for you, Senior Marketing Specialists has you covered. With sharable, engaging content, SMS Agent Connect is like having a full-time social media manager in your pocket. Access to the closed Facebook group and hundreds of copy/paste ready, industry-relevant posts is free for all contracted SMS agents. Take control of your social media presence with SMS Agent Connect. Request to join today!
Another great place to find ready to use content for your website, social media, or blog is the News section of the SMS Webpage (https://smsteam.net/newsfeed/). Our marketing team regularly create media kits about relevant health topics that are ready to share via your online method of choice. Just a few examples of the media kits available are a Stress Awareness Media Kit, Kidney Health Media Kit, Heart Health Awareness Kit, and a Breast Cancer Media Kit. New kits are posted on a regular basis, so check back on the News page often.
Other resources available for social media content:
- Download the FREE talkingMEDICARE ebook, authored by Dan Mangus, Vice President of Sales at Senior Marketing Specialists
- The Medicare Café newsletter archives are full of relevant content. This information was created with the agent in mind as the main audience, but can easily be adapted to client/consumer facing information and posts.
- Setting yourself up to receive Google Alerts is a great way to get content and ideas delivered straight to your inbox. You pick the topics, and any major news that happens will be sent to you so recucle and use for website blogs, social media posts, and more. Register at google.com/alerts.
Be sure to check out some of our other helpful articles on social media.
Additionally, but sure to follow our Social Media pages for content ideas and examples of post topics and images.
Your social media quest has begun. Please let us know if you need any assistance in setting up your page, cultivating relevant content, or with social media in general. Click here if you would like to schedule a Social Media Custom Strategy Session.