IMPORTANT NOTE: Starting September 1, you must use your National Producer Number (NPN) when submitting enrollment applications for Aetna and Coventry Individual Medicare products (MA/MAPD, PDP). The Coventry Agent Writing Number (AWN) has been discontinued.
Aetna Certification Walkthrough 2018 (Password: aetna18)
www.AetnaMedicareProducerCertification.com – $50 discount off the AHIP (Total cost: $125)
REQUIRED FOR 2018 – Agent must attend a market-specific training (online or in person) for all states & markets where you plan to sell MA/MAPD products. To sign up, go to www.AetnaMedicareAgentTraining.com.
Annual certification cutoff date to receive renewal commissions: 12/31/2017
(NOTE: If an agent misses the deadline, renewal commission payments will resume the first month after certifications are completed. They will not be eligible for any missed commission payments during their lapsed period.)
- First, make sure you’re ready to sell for 2018. You must wait at least 48 hours after becoming ready to sell to pre-order kits.
- Login to Producer World.
- Go to the “Individual Medicare” page.
- Scroll down and then click the orange “Order Enrollment Kits.”
- Next, login to the enrollment kit-ordering site using your National Producer Number (NPN).
- Follow the prompts to order your materials.
Applications & Submission:
Provider and Formulary Look Up:
Events, Presentations, and Materials:
Downloading the 2018 Aetna MAPD Consumer Facing Sales Presentation Video (Revised 10/11/2017)
Downloading the 2018 Coventry MAPD Consumer Facing Sales Presentation Video (Revised 10/11/2017)
Compliant Presentations (must be logged into Aetna’s website to access)