Agent Update Memo – June 2020
Below you will find new trainings and information both from Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates
- The Virtual National Senior Sales Summit – June 10-11
- Agenda Topics Include – the Future of our Industry, Succession Planning, Lead Generation, Breakouts, Tradeshow, Networking Chatrooms, and more!
- Elite Cast – Senior Marketing Specialists NEW Podcast is now Live on Spotify and Podbean!
- COVID-19 Resource Toolkit for Senior Insurance Industry
- Additional Resources: Newsletters, fax coversheets, and more!
- Summer Newsletter is now available to download
- Virtual New Agent School – June 22-26
- Topics include – Medicare 101, Products, Marketing, Selling, and Retention.
- Share positive ideas, resources, and ways we can all help Seniors in our Communities!
- Sign up for our Monday Morning Industry Update Emails
- Tips for Virtual Agency & Phone Sales
- For MAPD/PDP – Enroll, Quote, Send SOA’s, and Store Drug Lists through Enrollment Express powered by Connecture
- COVID-19 Special Enrollment Periods
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Social Security Administration will be taking Medicare Part B enrollment applications online for working aged individuals who qualify for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP)
- National General Medicare Supplement Bonus
- See Additional 2Q Carrier Bonus Programs
- Give your clients access to care for only $7.99/month, for an entire family!
- Save your clients up to 80% on their prescriptions and get compensated!
- Receive a 50% Referral when you help your clients with Life, Long Term Care, Disability, and Annuities!
- AEP 2020 Information
- Medicare Advantage and Part D will have better coverage and increased access in 2021
- 2021 Part D Outlook – $35 Insulin Out of Pocket for Medicare Beneficiaries
- 2021 MA Outlook – ESRD Will Not Disqualify an Individual from Medicare Advantage Enrollment
- Carriers are beginning to release expansion counties for 2021. Please reach out to 800-689-2800 to discuss the expansions verbally.