Here you will find all of the links and resources you need to have an efficient and compliant AEP!
Extended AEP Hours: October 4th – December 9th
Monday – Thursday: 7am to 6pm CST
Friday: 8am to 4pm CST
We will be loading 2022 product information and resources as they come in. Please note that any plan year specific forms will have the year listed in the description. If you have any questions about when or how to use a specific form please email email@example.com or call (800) 689-2800.
NOTICE FOR YOUR CLIENTS: Medicare Advantage Plans are marketed VERY heavily during the fall months. Medicare Advantage is NOT the same as Medicare Supplement insurance and Part D and requires a thorough explanation and review before making the move from Original Medicare to Medicare Advantage.
Tell your clients it is wise to NEVER respond to a television commercial, junk mail advertisement, or telemarketing solicitation.
Application Submission Options
Carrier Resources and Basic Certification Videos
Click a carrier logo below to find resources, training, and certification information specific to each company.
Forms, Materials, and Resources
- AMP (Agent Marketing Portfolio) Newsletter
- 2022 Medicare Costs & Premiums – Coming Soon
- Medicare Overview eBook – customizable
- Medicare Supplement Sales Summary Worksheet | MAPD Sales Summary Worksheet – Use these handy, personalizable worksheets to wrap up your sales presentations. Providing these to your client can ensure they better understand their coverage!
- 2022 Calendar Year Appointment Form – Set your next appointment before you leave the appointment!
- IRS 502 Publication – Medical & Dental Expense Deduction
- 2022 Medicare Part D Pharmacy Flyer – Agent Use Only
- Generic Annual Review Letter – This letter can be used throughout the year. It is non-specific to products and does not mention AEP. Uses can be for Medicare Supplements, final expense, and other ancillary products.
- Generic Permission to Contact Form
- Rx List Request Letter – To be used to request a Rx list from your clients to run PDP comparisons.
- Stay on Current Coverage Letter Option #1 | Option #2 – Send this to clients to urge them to remain on their current coverage.
- Change Coverage Letter Option #1 | Option #2 – Send this to clients as a suggestion to review and switch plans.
- Annual Policy Review Letter Option #1 | Option #2 – Introduce yourself to a new prospect.
- Stay on Current Coverage Letter w/ Hospital Benefit Option #1 | Option #2
- Stay on Current Coverage w/ Dental Offer Option #1 | Option #2
- Stay of Current Coverage w/ Dental and Hospital Benefit Option #1 | Option #2
- Need personalized marketing pieces? – Choose from our AMP (Agent Marketing Portfolio) catalog!
& CMS Resources
Visit each individual carrier’s page by clicking the links below to access their scope of appointment forms.
Note: all carriers are required to accept any valid scope, regardless of the carrier who provided it.
- SMS Events – Certification Walkthroughs, Regional Product Rollouts, Virtual Admin Training, and more!
- Cost Share Lead Program – Grow Your Business This AEP!
- 2022 Non-Commissionable Plan List
- Top 4 Compliance Violations – An SMS University Whitepaper.
- Avoiding Compliance Pitfalls with Virtual Selling
- Agent Month by Month Preparation for AEP
- New Year Medicare Beneficiary Checklist
- Agent Checklist – November and December To Do List
- Quote Engine Walkthrough Video
- Navigating a Virtual World – Everything you need to run your business virtually.
- Tips For Working Remote
Learn how to check application status, use online enrollment, audit commissions, create marketing pieces, and the whole 9 yards for each of our main Medicare Advantage and PDP carriers. We will help make the complicated maze of carrier sites a quick and easy journey this AEP.
Let Senior Marketing Specialists help make sure you’ve dotted all your i’s and crossed all your t’s. We’ll go over all general compliance concerns, as well as get you going on your yearly required Fraud, Waste, and Abuse training through CMS.
Whether you’re looking for a brush-up on the yearly changes on Medicare.gov or are new to the business and have never run a drug plan quote, this session is for you. Join our seasoned trainers as they walk you through all the Medicare.gov resources and pages that you will be using on a day to day basis during the 2021 AEP.
Get a top to bottom tour of the Senior Marketing Specialists website, with stops along the way at instant online support, using the quote engine as a cross-selling tool, accessing free content for your social media pages, and much more. This webinar will bring you the basics (and some not so basic) of fully utilizing your relationship with Senior Marketing Specialists.