Plan Year Info
2021 Certification – Open Now
- NEW! Access 2021 UnitedHealthcare Certifications in our new learning management system called Learning Lab for simplified use, clearer assignments, and easier tracking.
- NEW! All Certification modules and assessments are available in both English and Spanish.
- Passing the prerequisite tests (Medicare Basics Test, Ethics and Compliance Test, and AARP Course) certifies you to sell Medicare Advantage* (MA), Prescription Drug, and AARP® Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans from UnitedHealthcare plans!
- To sell Chronic or Dual Special Needs Plans (DSNP), take the Chronic/Dual SNP module and test after you have passed all your prerequisite tests.
- Don’t forget to take 2021 Events Basics if you plan to conduct in-person or virtual events!
How to Take Certifications
- Certification modules and tests are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week Jarvis > Knowledge Center > Learning Lab.
- You will have six attempts to complete an assessment with a minimum passing score of 85 percent.
- Answer a question correctly and you’ll move immediately to the next question; answer a question incorrectly and you’ll receive feedback that it was wrong and then you will move to the next question.
Plan Year Info
Opened July 1st, 2019
https://www.uhcjarvis.com – $50 discount off the AHIP (Total cost: $125)
Click here to access the 2020 Certification Walkthrough Video | Password to access video: UHC2020
2020 UnitedHealthcare Product & Benefit Preview Webinar Recording
- Once the excel sheet is filled out make sure your email server is open. If email is not open it will give you an error message.
- Now for the change: The submission link has become extremely sensitive. The person filling out this spreadsheet HAS to submit it because the agent cannot do either of the following:
- Email it to anyone else (us, their upline, or even a UnitedHealthcare Rep.). This will break the submission link and an entire new document has to be started.
- You cannot copy text into the spreadsheet. Meaning, if someone else fills it out and emails it over, then you download a whole new sheet and try to copy the text over – this will also break the submission link and a new document will have to be completed.
- After you click submit, an email will pop up that will has a send button, you will need to click send to submit the form.
- Once submitted you will receive an email confirming the event was submitted or letting you know what needs to be corrected.