Agent Update Memo - May 2022
Below you will find new training and information both from
Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates
- Subscribe to our YouTube channels, and don’t miss a beat:
- Looking for easy-to-use, compliant social media content? Join the SMS Agent Connect Facebook Group!
- We have years of ready-made content for you to use on your business Facebook page.
- Get your leads at 50% off with our 2022 Leads Cost-Sharing program.
- Need to renew your license? CE Credit Discounts are available to Senior Marketing Specialists agents through our CE partners.
- Medicare Coverage of Cancer Treatment – by Dan Mangus, as featured in NAIFA’s Advisor Today.
- Don’t forget to use our handy SEP election period assistant to help you and your team ensure that you have the right election on your applications.
- You’ve made promises that we can keep. Get a succession conversation started with our Acquisition Pathways team today.
- Carriers are announcing aggressive Q2 bonuses. Stay in the know with our contests page!
- Be sure to try out our No Cost T-65 Locator Tool for Agents.
- Medicare Special Enrollment Period (SEP) due to Social Security Phone Issues.
- Social Security 2021 Fact Sheet
- Several states have recently adopted Birthday or Anniversary rules. Each state has different rules and dates to abide by.
- The Illinois Birthday Rule is intricate and does not offer most clients a chance to switch.
- National Coverage Determination on Aduhelm – Read more about the drug that threatened to break Medicare.
- CMS published a new proposed rule implementing several changes to the Consolidated Appropriations Act.
- Includes changes to Medicare Enrollment SEP’s, immunosuppressive drugs coverage, and CMS documentation policies.
- New Mutual of Omaha books filed or approved in several states.
- Approved in Missouri for 5/12 launch
- Filed and pending approval in Indiana, Maryland, and Texas
- UnitedHealthcare’s FAQs on the Annual Administrative Fee and how to avoid it each year.
- National General announces their new MultiDiscount benefits.
- Be sure you are set up to use the new Centene/WellCare Portal – “Centene Workbench”
- Reminder: WellCare has made the switch to NPN for writing ID.
I appreciate that you keep in touch and are always happy to answer questions or help in any way possible. Your assistance with my marketing has helped me very much. I feel our relationship is a partnership.
~ George P.
cited in article
Don’t forget to ask us about our Leads Cost-Sharing Program!
We want to extend a partnership with YOU to help your business grow!