Marketing pieces are incredible tools for marketing yourself as well as the products you offer. Often times though, we hear agents asking, “What’s in it for me?” when we suggest using these pieces. We understand that you are worried about compliance and don’t have the time to create marketing tools all by yourself. Fortunately, here at Senior Marketing Specialists, we take the guess work (and all other work) out of the equation for you. All you have to do is ask! Let’s break it down.
What are Marketing Pieces?
Marketing pieces are flyers, brochures, business cards, mailers, etc. Use them to market yourself or a particular product that you offer. Marketing pieces can be generic or carrier-specific and they can usually be customized with your information and logo! Not to mention, many of them are free!
What’s in it for me?
- Name Recognition and Professionalism
- Compliance – All marketing pieces that go through us are 100% compliant!
- Referrals – Clients like having physical pieces to show their friends and family.
- Teaching Aids – Marketing pieces can help you explain a new product to clients.
- Client Retention – When clients have something with your name and number, they will most likely call you first.
- Cohesive Marketing – When all your pieces work together, your message is stronger.
Which carriers offer Marketing Pieces?
Many of our carriers offer marketing pieces. Some of them are:
- Mutual of Omaha
ALSO… Senior Marketing Specialists offers our Agent Marketing Portfolio (amp) program to our contracted agents. Choose from dozens of generic and compliant marketing pieces that are customizable just for you! Live Chat with us to learn more! (To Live Chat, follow the link and click the chat head in the lower right corner.)
Will you help me?
Undoubtedly! Don’t worry about navigating all those carrier sites to find the right pieces. Just let us know what you need and we’ll do the dirty work. Additionally, if you would like to learn more or order from our amp program, give us a call! We will consult with you, make sure we’ve got it just right, and even help you create a logo if you need one.